Home Help Register August 18, 2019, 06:35:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
The Price > Discussion Categories - Board Index > The Price Only > Production Blog
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Production Blog  (Read 10320 times)
Mr. D

View Profile Email
« on: March 03, 2011, 10:53:40 AM »

Christopher,
Thank you so much for posting the first production blog. My class truly enjoyed viewing this insider process and they are very eagerly awaiting future entries. After one of the students discovered your Kickstarter website through their reading of Neil's  journal, they were the individuals who wanted to donate. Good luck with absolutely everything project related, and we cannot wait to screen the finished DVD. Cheers, Mike Dennis
Xtopher
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 10:59:42 AM »

That is so cool! Please tell me a little more about your class and what they are studying! And let them know I am really pleased they enjoyed the first one & that I'm excited to share more with them! (You sound like a fantastic teacher, btw!)

- Christopher
Quemaqua

愛、苦痛、凝り性

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 01:46:48 PM »

I really enjoyed the first video blog as well.  I'm a bit late to the party with signing up for the forum and even getting around to watching it, as I just moved halfway across the country from California into the giant land of strangers called Texas, but finally getting things settled and catching up a little.

Christopher, I'm sincerely curious as to whether or not you have any plans to compile some of the concept illustrations into a book or some such after production is finished?  The stuff on the design video really resonated with me, and I've always been a huge sucker for concept illustrations.  So much of what Dave worked on was stellar... would love to see you guys put that together for us nerdy types at some point.  Nothing like having more ways for your fans to waste money, right? Cheesy

- MJR
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 01:51:18 PM by Quemaqua »

Xtopher
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 11:58:56 AM »

That's an intriguing prospect ... I'm sure Dave would be all for it!!! Smiley I love seeing the entire process of creation myself, regardless of what type of media, film, sculpture, novel ... so I hear you loud and clear! Thanks for your comments and glad to hear you made it safely to Texas!
albertom

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 10:41:02 AM »

Hello Christopher! I really enjoyed your videoblog, although before watching it I had kind of a little internal struggle about whether I should watch it, or wait until the film is completely done. But anyway, I'm glad I watched it because now I know more about how the creative process works for you, and because now I know about Dave Laub and his work. So, keep up the good work!

Saludos desde Espaņa! Smiley
Xtopher
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 01:09:46 PM »

I'm glad you enjoyed the Videoblog, and thrilled that you got to see a little of Dave's work -- the man is amazing!!! Hasta luego, amigo mio!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: