Home Help Register March 18, 2019, 08:26:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
The Price > Discussion Categories - Board Index > The Price Only > Progress?
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Progress?  (Read 8318 times)
Mort

View Profile Email
« on: September 03, 2012, 07:00:40 AM »

I love what I see in the Production Blog, and I'm well aware good things need time.
However, it's more than a year after the planned release date, and I didn't find any information about the generall progress. What's done, what's still to do? Like, is there already a "rough cut", that just needs more polishing/re-rendering and maybe one or the other take is still missing or must be redone? Or do you do each take until it's as perfect as possible? Is there even a more realistic release date? Please don't feel hurried, Christopher, I'd just like to get a rough idea...
Jeff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 04:05:11 PM »

I love what I see in the Production Blog, and I'm well aware good things need time.
However, it's more than a year after the planned release date, and I didn't find any information about the generall progress. What's done, what's still to do? Like, is there already a "rough cut", that just needs more polishing/re-rendering and maybe one or the other take is still missing or must be redone? Or do you do each take until it's as perfect as possible? Is there even a more realistic release date? Please don't feel hurried, Christopher, I'd just like to get a rough idea...

Hello Mort,

This is not a real answer to your question but I did just get a little insider info, and it sounds like some great things are happening, and we should get an idea of an approximate timeline within the next month, as well as some other tantalizing tidbits! What a great bunch of supporters there are here, I know how hard it is to be patient, but in this case it is really going to pay off!
markpic

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 10:36:34 PM »

I'm also wondering this? how about it Xtopher... anything to update us with?  Huh
CamKrist

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 04:03:02 AM »

Similar subject was being discussed at yahoo answers last week. I can post the link if needed.

I'm on Twitter and my essay
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: